We are committed to safeguarding the families we serve, our guests and our employees.
As always, we are committed to honoring your loved one in any way possible. And, we will ensure you and your guests feel safe conducting services with us.
We are offering multiple options for arrangements to serve you, including:
- Phone, email and web arrangements to help families with immediate cemetery needs.
- Phone, email and web consultations for pre-planning cemetery arrangements.
- In-person or no-contact cemetery visitation and tours.
We request that all guests practice the “new normal” aspects of social distancing, including maintaining distance between all people as appropriate and the frequent use of hand sanitizer.
We are always willing to serve you via telephone or video conference, especially if:
- You are or have been in contact with anyone diagnosed with or exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19;
- You are unable to wear a face covering due to a medical condition or for any other reason. In these circumstances, please contact us so that we can arrange to serve you and your family in the safest manner possible.
You can trust that we are taking the steps necessary to responsibly serve our communities. Please contact us directly if you have questions or for more information.